We've made some changes... and want to keep you posted as promised
We trust that you are keeping well as we each continue to navigate these challenging times.
As you know, we have been keeping matters under review, while closely monitoring the most up-to-date UK Government and NHS recommendations re: the Coronavirus. We're aware that regardless of what happens over the next few months, many of us will need time and space to re-engage with life and the 'new normal' as we emerge from lock down.
With this in mind, we have reluctantly decided to postpone the 4 day option 1-4 July 2020 of the She Rises programme which will now be held 27 - 30 January 2021. The 2-part option currently scheduled on the 4 - 5 September AND 20 - 21 November 2020 will still go ahead.
If you have already booked or registered your interest, you will have heard from us by now and we are hoping that you'll still be able to join us on the alternative 4-day option dates.
However, you may wish to engage with our unique approach to leadership development through an interactive online digital format which we have recently developed for smaller groups (see below).
If you have been waiting to see how the current circumstances evolve and have yet to register your interest, please do so as quickly as possible (without the need for payment at present) as spaces will be limited.
Thank you for bearing with us in these extraordinary times, particularly as we are all still unclear what the 'new normal' will look like. However, we hope, that like us you are more convinced than ever of the need for exceptional leadership and of the value of women's leadership!
So if you're a woman holding leadership responsibility within the church, public sector, corporate, entrepreneurial, academic and charity worlds, we urge you and/or other women leaders in your network to make an even greater impact through your leadership by participating in this ‘life-transforming experience’!
If you (or someone you know) would like to:
- Develop strategies to overcome self-defeating behaviours undermining the effectiveness of your leadership
- Discover and/or refresh your sense of purpose while illuminating your God-given potential
- Discern your sense of vision and mission (particularly if you are in a ‘season of transition’ in life and ministry/work)
- Discover ways in which you can make a difference
- Develop and strengthen your leadership abilities for home, work, ministry and wherever you happen to ‘serve’ in the world
- Receive support, peer-mentoring and encouragement from like-minded women
- Encounter God on your journey toward more effective leadership
- Leave with a commitment to action, accountability and support that will enable you to achieve, measure and review your progress
If you have already attended the 7 Deadly Sins of Women in Leadership programme, you will find She Rises more interactive, process driven and richer than ever before!
What is She Rises? Click here to learn more about our new She Rises programme.
Who is it for? Women in leadership roles, holding responsibility within the church, public sector, corporate, entrepreneurial, academic and charity worlds.
Registration and/or payment: We have three options:
- 2-part option 4 - 5 September AND 20 - 21 November 2020 @ £495 p/person (£475 if you're part of a group of 5) register here with your fully refundable one-off payment or deposit of £95 by 20 July 2020 (for typical format see here)
- 4-day option 27 - 30 January 2021 @ £465 p/person (£445 if you're part of a group of 5) register here with your fully refundable one-off payment or deposit of £95 by 16th November 2020 (for typical format see here)
Outline notes, refreshments, snacks and lunch are included. Places are limited to groups of between 15 to 40 participants.
Where: Wallis House 24 Weoley Park Road Selly Oak Birmingham B29 6QX (Please note accommodation is not included. If you’d like to book accommodation onsite @ Wallis House please click here).
- 6 session online option (9am-1pm) bimonthly between July 2020 to July 2021 @ £600 p/person (£550 if you sign up as a group of 6. Final dates to be agreed per group) register here with your full one-off payment or deposit of £95.
Outline notes are included and group numbers will be limited to 6 participants. The smaller group size enables us to create a more intimate environment, providing opportunities to address personal and current leadership challenges in greater depth.
With every place you book you will be making a difference. Next Leadership will be investing a percentage of each fee into scholarships for women engaging in 'She Rises' across the 'Global South' e.g. Africa.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
We firmly believe that the best years for women leaders are still to come and we would love, 7 Deadly Sins of Women in Leadership and She Rises to be part of that ground-breaking journey!
If I rise, she rises
and if she rises...
we all rise.
(Inspired by Mark 5:41, Proverbs 31:15, Maya Angelou and Accenture!)
We are living in extraordinary times and we look forward to sharing this extraordinary journey with you and others in your network.